agheebo




Agheebo (Mishary Al-Afasy)

I live and go but Allah
the one with all the kindness is always there.

I live and go but Allah
the one with all the kindness is always there and I ask Him for hope that is never rejected.

I ask from Him safety from the bad in the World.
I am tested through it, where its disasters turn me gray.

I ask Him all the time and in all cases because He is the one who makes our hearts feel safe.

The way He makes everything around is beyond our imagination,
It is mysterious to us because it is fate to be so.

It is Allah who eases things for us, but how He does so is beyond our knowledge.

He eases hard tragedy on us from generosity and hidden kindness as well as relief to hardships we face.

I have no one to ask but Allah.
He is my only Lord and the only One.

My heart is full of love, for He is generous, blessed, kind and answers the prayers of His servants.

He is patient, He always puts forgiveness before punishment.
He is so merciful that His mercy includes all beings.

Oh, Lord of all lords, forgive me; my sins distanced me from You.

My mistakes and sins sicken me more everyday but You are the only doctor who can make me feel fine.

Oh Allah, keep those who envy away from me and make me feel safe.
Disasters do indeed hurt.

Bless me with the company of my children and family because it is easy for anyone to feel lonely.

I feel really sad about those young kids.
Whenever I recall them I almost burst into tears.

But I have let go of my own matters to Allah, who is the wisest in managing everything in this world.

He is the most merciful, who I believe in and ask for help.
From Him, I ask for forgiveness.

Oh, Allah, You know how I am doing.
Is there a relief soon?

Oh, Lord of the day of justice, make those aches in the heart go away.

Show me what makes You content, look at me and please make me give up sins.

Protect me and make me prevail
Give me strength when my powers faint.

Inspire me to mention and praise You all my life since everything in my life becomes sweet when I worship you.

I ask for all these blessings, not just for me, but for all those who believe in Allah.

We all share the mercy we were blessed with from the Lord.

My beliefs and thoughts of you, Sir, are beautiful.

I gain my strength and my hopes from the richness of worshiping You.

Allah, pray upon the prophet and his family.

Comments